Monday, January 17, 2011

Claim Your FREE Twitter Management System Now!


“ Lion sleeps 18 hours a day…..! If hard work is the key to success, then donkey would have been the king of animals... don’t do hard work ... WORK SMART ”
After 20 years of service from Defense, I started working as an advisor to a famous Insurance company and the above mentioned quotes I got as an SMS from my GM. I started thinking of SMART WORK where I should be free from time or target oriented hectic jobs so that I can get sufficient time to live with my family and kids. I started spending time in newspapers and internet for such a job. I started learning Product base MLM, Trading /Investments in shares, Survey Jobs, Pay per clicks… .. and what not..?!. But it was very difficult for me to filter the SMART WORK which are free from SCAM and FRAUD.
Mean while one of my senior colleague Mr. Sajjan Bawaria one day incidentally met me, and told regarding an internet project. I just neglected his words and not even checked in the net, what he had told. In fact third time, when he told me the same again, I turned to him for listening the vision of the project. He told me “ Joseph, we were serving the nation for 20 years and getting a linear income. Now should certainly think about a reliable residual income……..” I joined club-asteria and highly impressed with ‘HER’ vision towards the common people.
Mr. Duglus Mathew is my friend, who is an IT Wizard, takes me all the Sundays to a nearby orphanage. Once he told me, I should get a steady revenue  just for donation. He joined club-asteria with me and decided to upgrade and devote it for his dream. I really congrats and my sincere thanks to this system. Yes… together we will grow …….
      I asked Mr Sajjan why he has shown patience even after I rejected his proposal two times. He told me, “ The stone is broken by the last stroke. It does not mean that I st stroke was useless……………..”Yes.. …Success is the result of continuous effort.
I salute Mrs Andrea Lucas and my guide to club-asteria, Mr. Sajjan Bawaria

No comments:

Post a Comment